Sunday, March 05, 2006

What the heck is wrong with me? I haven't posted in 4 weeks or maybe 3, I'm not really sure. I'm thinking of canceling my xanga and myspace and just sticking to this blog. I have had this way longer than anything else. This has been my online identity for such a long freaking time. I don't even use my xanga anymore. I haven't posted any entries on anything for the longest time, but I absolutely love my blog! Besides blog sounds a lot cooler than xanga and myspace, so this wins by far. It's also a lot safer. Myspace has a whole bunch of viruses and xangas are just kinda weird. The only thing I don't like about this is the lack of layout options. We finished Frankenstein, but I lost my book in India. I think I might start posting poems on here. It just seems right to listen to 2 AM and read poetry at the same time. I lost my entire freaking CD case, and so now I'm depressed. I had over 60 CDs on that thing. RAAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home