Saturday, December 10, 2005

My birthday party was awesome in case you can't tell by the comments. I had a lot of fun, but the moment it stopped I just got madder and madder. My younger sister is the biggest brat that I have ever met. I know that I too sometimes spoil her, but that is for things like I'll let her be alone with her friends. I feel like I hate her right now. It's gonna be a long time until she gets anything from me. I'm considering not giving her a Chrsitmas present. First, she spent $90 in about 2 months. Who does that? She spent pretty much all of it on clothes. I may spend about $90 in the next month, but that is because it is the holiday season. I am also going to a few parties, and I bring gifts. Plus, I have to get gifts for friends and family. However, I'll probably only spent like $50, and that's a good amount for all that I'm doing. Nobody at all was allowed to sleep-over from my b-day party, but my dad let her friends sleep-over. My parents don't trust her yet to being alone, so me or my older sister always have to be there. She supposedly understands this, but yesterday she said, in a very bratty way, "Go and sleep in the family room, I don't want you here." I ended up doing that. I didn't mean to, but I was watching TV so yea. For Twin Day next week, she is being "twins" with about 6 people. Apparently they don't all have something that matches, so she's and her friends are buying something from Old Navy. They just left. My dad is giving her $15 to spend there. She should be using her own money, that should still be here from her b-day. So next weekend, I'm going to Elizabeth's b-day party and Morgan's X-mas party. I have to get gifts for both parties so I was planning on going with her and her friends and saving my dad the trip later. She said, in a bratty tone again, "You can't come with us." My dad told me to stay home because he spoils her. Everybody thinks that I'm his favorite, but I have to debate against him to get $15 for my friend's b-day presents, while she gets money for stupid stuff just by asking. I'm going to go listen to my new RENT CDs. Thanx Elizabeth and Molly. Bye!

*2 mad 2 put quotes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home