Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hi!
OMG! I missed another day. I have falied to introduce a xanga and my shared blog to my friends. Juju is an exception because she is the one I'm sharing the blog with. However, I haven't told her about this xanga. In English today, we were sorta studying internal conflicts, so right now that phrase keeps repeating in my head. So, I'm having an internal conflict s to whether or not to invite someone to my b-day party. I know I told Morgan about it though. We're going to Philidelphia on Friday. The next day, I'm going to some kind of 50th b-day celebration. Next weekend, I have my b-day celebration and some other party. After that is Elizabeth's b-day party and Morgan's X-mas party. After that it's X-mas Eve on Sat. Then that Sunday I'm going to Juju's X-mas party, and spending the week at her house. I might also spend Spring Break at her house. As you might have guessed by now, Juju is my best friend. I have about 6 different email addresses to add. Then, after that, Michele's New Year's Party on that Saturday. I have a very socially packed December. So, nobody has YM, well not a lot of people. If you wanna go to the movies on Dec. 23 or Dec 30, call me. Or just comment. There is something wrong with my phone. We pretty much switched phone numbers with someone. It's just that we get their calls and we get theirs. I think it's funny, but my mom is taking it very seriously. My problem is that people might RSVP for my party. Ok, this is really long. I'm gonna leave now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home