Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving Break has started today. Let's describe today just to bore you all. I had French first period, which wasn't that bad today. She decide to do Thanksgiving related activities. Any holiday calls for a celebration in Ms. Pruitts class. She gave us a gigantic list of Valentine's day words last year. Anyway, she said that we were going to review colors by coloring a Thanksgiving scene accoriding to the French key thing. Well, I didn't want to. At the very beginning of class, I absolutely insisted on getting to color a turkey instead. It was really quite funny. All of my friends, that were in that class, started laughing at me. Then, Ms. Pruitt said that the 7th graders were going to do that. Finally, I got to color a turkey. OHHH, who is the master of getting her way when it comes to coloring turkeys? That's right, I am. My neighbor decided to polka-dot her turkey.She technically followed directions, but it loof more like a clown. Then, this sam person decided to draw a pilgrim with an ax that was trying to kill the turkey for Thanksgiving. It was saying Die Turkey. Maybe it isn't cracking you up, but you kinda had to be there. 2nd period was a lot less action filled than French. I had English and we were reading our essays, then we watched bit of Harry Potter before the bell rang. 3rd period is kinda like a study hall for me. I had nothing to do, so I kinda just hung around the book fair being bored. 4th period was SS and we watched th Philly project that his GT class made last year. It was pretty funny. My orchestra buddy was in it for a while. Itwas pretty funny, and not just because they made it that way. My older sister is gonna come home today, so that's kinda exciting. I wanna see Just Friends on Friday. Kelsie can't come, so I'm gonna try to get a group together. If I know you, you know my phone number. So call me if you wanna come.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life is out there is that they don't come to Earth"
*It was omething like tht, but the meanings are the same. Bill Watterson throught Calvin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that was long. LoL. It LOOF LIKE A CLOWN? haha. wow. ur party is on friday riite? I cant wait to cum, i can talk bout muh trip to you. AND LITI APA IS GONNA B THERE YAY. I cant wait to yell at her. lol jk. Today I am sick therefore i cant go to skool. I am missin 3 days of skool, there goes muh perfect attendence ay. lol. i m nvr absent i missed two major tests. and i dunno wut i am missin today i have LOTS to make up nxt week i gotta call sum ppl. I wanna watch Just Friends, I havent watched any new english movies in a while. They are gonna make a hollywood version of tht one hindi movie i forgot wut is called, and im gonna wacth the new move No Entry, also i have to finniish Pehli, Dus and Salaam Namaste. I also gotta watch Mangala Pandee. This is wut happens when u dont live near any movie theatres. Ugh. i GOTTA LOTS TO catch up. I am obsess wit tht badi mushkil song haha i kno its old, but still.
p.s we have lots to talk about, but in private.
-u kno who.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home