Tuesday, November 15, 2005

You rock, fhdkskdfhdjsdefh. I didn't actually bother to imitate your name, I just copied and pasted. Well, fhdkskdfhdjsdefh wanted another funny story. I was never a very stupid kkid, so I don't have many funny stories. But, that's what my older sister is for. When she was about to enter Kindegarden(sp?), my mom took her to an interview with the principal to see if she could advance to 1st grade. She was supposed to be in 1st grade, but something weird happened when she moved to India. Anyways, my mom was talking about why my sister should be advanced. She said that she was smart enough, skilled, anough, and mature enough. After she said mature, my sister fell on the floor in a crazy type fit. She was half laughing, half yelping, and just being her. Needless to say, she was not advanced. However, she ended up in 1st grade at a different school. The End.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
*Albert Einstein

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm. liti apa? hahahahahahaha.

...hahaha. she is funnii lyke dat.

i miss her =(.

fondest memories. texas, when she starting singing chudyi chudyi in the van while goin to her graduation. hahahaha. nd off course, playing E.R on bebu's baq while she was sleeping. haha smackin so hard hahaha.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home