Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm really, really bored. I just got back from math class, and I don't have anything to do for a while. I am very thankful for Thanksgiving Break. Hey, that sounds funny. Anyways, I don't have math class, sitar class, dance class, or regular school. I don't think I do that many extra-curriculars. That can't be too good. I found out that some guy from my math class is also going to River Hill, and he's pretty cool, so at least I have someone that I know and like going there. I absolutely do not want to go to River Hill. The people that I have met from there are snobby, mean, and conceited losers. Plus, their kinda, sorta overactively republican. I actually don't mind Republicans. I can stand them. I can respect them, and I can be friends with them. However, I can not stand overactive supporters of anything. For example, I'm vegetarian and I tend to support animal rights and that stuff. But I can't stand those people that go around yelling at people for eating meat. I don't know if I have sitar class tomorrow. Technically, it will be Thanksgiving week, so I guess not, but what about the next Sunday????!!!! I noticed something. My older sister and her friends all had blogs, but this year. xangas tend to be popular. Have I ever ,entioned my name in any of these past few entries? Maybe the first few, but otherwise I don't think so. Muah ha ha ha ha ha. You are left ins supense. Ok, that was kinda dorky, but oh weel, I don't care. I'm thinking of posting some of my English stuff. I get really good grades on them, so I guess they're good. Comment if you wanna read them.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
*I love you Sir Winston Churchill

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. raju, if you're reading this, what the answer to your riddle, "to keep me, you must give me." is it friendsship? and, to the writer of this blog, were u talking about that tall guy who plays violin and who was talking about allstate today? and, just to let you know, that girl who sat next to me in math today wearing a blue coat is a replubican fanatic. you'll see if you make a comment about bush. i think you take a lot of extracurricular activities. why do you want to do so many? actually, i do too so that ?'s now irrelevant.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry now its not, but that was a good try.

. . .um actualy lulu, myspaces are "in" xangas are "out" incase you havent noticed. i use to have one but it gott borin then i stopped, cuz i was lone of the first 10 who had them, cuz i have msn, so nyway every1 else got them riite after nd im like .. . oooook tht is not kewl.plus im too lazy to make one anymore. every1 still hass theres but they took it out of there profiles on aim. im on aim riite now but no one is on cuz they r at skool.
-juju

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops typo, i mean "No, it's not" not "now its not" muh bad.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home