Friday, December 02, 2005

Yea, so this is kinda a more personal than shared blog type thing, so I'm posting on this. Today was the Philidelphia Trip. The day started at the bus stop, when my younger sister and my neighbor, Morgan Nixon, talked about how they have already been to Philly. I didn't go to newsteam, and the camera people sucked. I'm weird in the way that I'm one of those people that are disappointed evrytime someone can't do something the way you do. UHH!! The bus ride there wasn't so bad. See, I was signed up for a group, kinda. I didn't realize we were signing up for groups, and then Leah asked me to join her group so I said okay. My group wasn't so bad. We sure had a fun time laughing at the guys. Matthew Williams' mom was our chaperone. We lost Sam Nuss. It was pretty funny. Then, Sam made me lose my stuf!!! You Loser!!!! Gosh!!!!!! Yes, I'm still kinda mad at you. Me and Leah have decided that Sam has caused all of the problems in our group. Especially, because everybody was trying to steal his hat. RAAR!!!! The ride back to school, and to home, were not that great. First, we were like the last ones to show up on the bus, so somebody took my seat. I had to sit next to Matt Williams, which I guess wasn't so bad. We watched Madagascar and part of I, Robot. After that, things got worse. It was freezing cold, as well as really dark. I called my dad to see where he was, because I thought he was there, and he was at home!!! I had to wait in the freezing cold, and really dark for him for about 15 minutes. To make matters worse, I saw Matthew Mueller leave!! See, We live in the same neighborhood, so obviously, Papa could've been there a lot earlier!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are 2 a's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home