Thursday, December 01, 2005

So maybe I'll start posting once evry two days. Anyways, I stole this survey from Michele, who got it from Nadia and LT. No quote today,or at least right now.

Have you ever been hit by a car? no, but I hav been in an accident
Do you know anyone named Ferdinand? I wish
Can I have it like that? Ewwwww!, pharell n Gwen Stefani, EWWWW!!! Did u watch a AMAs?
Did you get the song reference in the last question? ya but I don’t like da song
Do you even like that song? noooo!!!!When's the last time you went on a roller coaster? summer, I thinc
Have you ever seen the movie Office Space? no
What's your favorite country?India
How long have you been living in your house? 4 10 yrs now
Do you know your mom's godmother? I thinc I met her
When's the last time you flossed? last night
Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? no
What's your biggest pet peeve?ABC..(ppl dat don’t no their heritage)
What toothpaste do you use? let me chec crest What's your favorite store at the closest mall from your home? build-a-bear!!!
Have you had the chicken pox? no
What is the tv last show you watched? ummm, I do not no!!!
Has your school ever been on lock down? yea i think
Are you on an instant messenger? yea
If so, who are you talking to? juju of course
Are you a good dancer?I don’t like 2 hav opinions of my self
Are you a man? no way jose
If so, what would you do if you randomly got pregnant, defying the laws of science? not a man!
When's the last time you went to the movies?last weekend
What movie did you see?RENT!!!
Are you wearing socks right now? no
Do you know any John Mayer songs? Daughters, and sumthin else
What's your desktop background? best friend monkeys
What's your typical Friday night? mall with my friends or just hangin out with my friends, sum party
What's in your purse? I don’t rly hav a purs, but in my 1 I hav a camera, gum, and money
Do you crimp your hair? noooo!!!!!!
What's your school mascot/school colors? bulldog/red black and whit
eWhat do you think of Laguna Beach? it's ok
What do you think of MTV in general? I guess it’s good
What is your favorite magazine? stardust!!(desis no wut I’m tlakin bout)
Are you a Pisces? no
Did you go trick-or-treating this year? of course!
Have you ever been to NYC? yea, 1c
What brand of battery do you use? ooh ooh, umm, duracell
If you had 2 million live chickens what would you do with them? put them on ppls’s heads
How many house keys do you lose in a year? I once lost 3 keys in 5th grade
When was the last time you played a video game? sept it was also da 1st time.
What's your favorite Disney movie?mulan, emperor’s new groove…
Have you ever spied on your neighbors? when ther’s anoise I look outside
If you could kill one celebrity and never get caught whom would it be and why? Angelina jolie
If the world was ending where's the last place you'd want to go? umm…ms mullens class
Are you good at word searches? i am michele’s smart kid
What's your favorite pizza place? pizza boli’s or dominos
Who's your favorite cereal box character?Lucky!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is pretty well!

http://ebusinesstop.info/
http://mytophealth.info/
http://entertainmenttop.info/
better business bureau
aetna health insurance
entertainment venues

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really loved your sait. Well done.

http://freeringo.blogspot.com/
http://downringo.blogspot.com/
http://mobiringo.blogspot.com/
take my breath away ringtone
mp3 ringtone
motorola ringtone

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home